$59.00 inc GST
- Designed to counteract the major heat loss that occurs through the head
- Super Comfortable 4-way Stretch
- Can be used stand alone or layered under an existing Neoprene hood
- Fernotherm3 tri-laminate construction with lycra binding finish
- Water Repellent treatment for fast water run-off during surface water sports
- Neoprene face seal and flatlock seam construction
- UV 50+ sun protection
|Zone Name||Locations||Shipping Methods||Shipping Class|
|Rest of the word||Everywhere||
We designed these for scuba diving and anti-wind chill.
You can see the seal around the face is neoprene, for the nice firm seal to prevent water ingress. The rest of the hood is trilaminate that is easy to put on and take off.
You’ll also note the beard on the hood is quite low. It sits under thewetsuit, designed to tuck in and seal within the neck so that it prevents water ingress when scuba diving. You can wear it to keep warm in colder temps because of the membrane in the trilaminate, cutting wind chill.
One of the biggest features is the membrane because it blocks out wind even when you’re wet.
Some customers use it for fishing on the jetties because of the anti-wind chill factor. What we offer is an affordable layering garment that eliminates that wind chill.
In a rough winter with wind and rain you can wear the hood and get out of the wind.
There are no reviews yet.