Atomic Aquatics engineers reimagined the rather unconventional front exhaust regulator design to create the most natural and effortless breathing regulator for all diving attitudes or positions. Traditional rear exhaust regulators have more breathing resistance in certain dive positions, like looking up. The first stage components are precision-machined from solid Titanium alloy bar and are freeze-protected and factory-sealed to prevent outside contamination from silt and sand. The TFX gives divers enhanced and sophisticated air delivery with dramatically reduced inhalation effort compared to all other regulators on the market. Packaged in a deluxe padded travel bag.
$4,199.00 inc GST
- Nitrox ready up to 40% mix.
- 2 HP & 5 LP ports with swivel cap.
- High-flow, low inhalation with Variable Lift Cam.
- Low-friction cam surface.
- 360º breathing via coaxial diaphragm/valve.
- Smoother, low-friction Titanium Comfort Swivel hose.
- Self-retracting seat for extended service & storage safety.
- Streamlined case with integrated purge and exhaust.
- Exhaust design keeps diver’s view clear.
- Durable, comfy silicone mouthpiece with bite tabs.
This product is currently out of stock and unavailable.
Notify me when this product is in stock