The BARE SB Mid Layer Pants are made from an advanced-stretch, breathable compression-resistant fleece that provides warmth without the bulk. It also maintains insulating values at changing depths allowing the diver’s core temperature to remain stable.
SB System Mid Layer Pant Female
$349.00 inc GST
- High 4-way stretch fleece means garment is form-fitting and reduces bulk and lead weight requirements compared to non-stretch fleece undergarments
- High warmth-to-weight ratio delivers the exact warmth and breathability required for dive applications
- Includes moisture management technology that acts as the second stage in moisture movement away from the skin
- Incorporates quick drying characteristics for rapid evaporation, keeping you dry and comfortable
- Includes anti-microbial properties that inhibit bacterial growth, keep the fabric fresh and provide odor control
- Flatseam stitching throughout
- Two piece design allows the diver to mix and match sizes of top and pant for perfect fit
- Designed to be used as part of the SB System or as stand alone garments
- Elastic waistband with drawstring and cordlock keeps the top in position when crouching
- Zipper fly closes downward to allow for a pee valve relief tube, zippered stretch pocket at right thigh for key/ID, lycra stirrups keep pants in place when donning drysuit
|Zone Name||Locations||Shipping Methods||Shipping Class|
|Rest of the word||Everywhere||
There are no reviews yet.