BARE has been designing and producing drysuits for SCUBA diving, water sports, offshore safety, and survival industries for over forty years. All products undergo extraordinary testing in demanding scenarios and conditions to ensure that BARE divers have a perfectly crafted suit that will stand up to the challenges of any environment. The Aqua-Trek 1 is no exception to the rule utilising our exclusively engineered Cordura Nylon Oxford 4-Layer fabric, this is durable, breathable, and designed to be lighter weight than traditional trilaminate. The Aqua-Trek 1 is ready no matter where your adventure takes you.
Aqua-Trek 1 Drysuit Female
$3,199.00 inc GST
- Lighter weight breathable material in tailored to precision in both Male and Female specific patterns
- Lightweight low-profile plastic dry zipper
- 2MM nylon/smoothskin warm collar with vented neck drain provides an improved seal with the BARE dry hood
- M-PADz knee protection with 2MM neoprene backing providing added padding for comfort
- 2 needle “felled seam” construction increases seam integrity, is low profile and less prone to abrasion and finishes for a clean look
- Flexible double taped reinforcement at “critical wear” seam points for added durability
- Telescoping torso with field replaceable crotch strap
- Includes 4-point suspenders
- Includes Drysuit Backpack
- Material: exclusively engineered and durable Cordura Nylon Oxford 4-Layer fabric
|Zone Name||Locations||Shipping Methods||Shipping Class|
|Rest of the word||Everywhere||
There are no reviews yet.