Lennox Hybrid

$749.00 inc GST

  • Hybrid Aircell system
  • Integrated weight pockets
  • Large side storage pockets
  • Integrated Knife OceanPro BCD knife mounts
  • Tank trim pockets
  • Rubberised tank grippers
  • Stainless steel Drings mounted around the BCD
  • Daisy chain attached net on shoulder straps
  • Wide range of sizes / Lift capacity: XS-M 34 lbs, L-2XL 46 lbs
  • Australian owned and designed
SKU: BCOLxx Categories: , ,

The Oceanpro Lennox Hybrid BCD is the ideal all round BCD for scuba diving. Diving the tropical waters of Queensland, the kelp beds of Tasmania or chasing crayfish in Western Australia the Lennox Hybrid is a great all rounder.

The Lennox Hybrid is builT on a hybrid air cell system with 70% of the lift capacity available from a rear air cell while the remaining 30% comes from the side lobes. The benefit is the BCD dives like a rear inflation with freedom of movement and fantastic trim while giving you the support on the surface to sit vertically with your head clear of the water.

Side pockets with plenty of space for your slate, SMB, dive torch or anything else you can think of keep your BCD clear and your gear secure.

Integrated quick release weight pockets ensure you have your weight where it needs to be and takes away the discomfort of a weightbelt on your hips.

The back pack includes a rigid rear frame for securing your Scuba tank with rubberised rank grippers and a robust tank cam strap.

Trim pockets on the tank band are included from factory and allow the addition of trim weight to balance out your tank.

Solid D rings are mounted in key positions to secure catch bags, coiled lanyards or drop weights.

Over all the Australian designed and developed Lennox Hybrid BCD is a feature rich value for money BCD designed for Australian divers exploring the varied diving conditions we have around the country

Size

, , , , ,

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Lennox Hybrid”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *