Overview of products available in this package.
- 26lbs / 11.6 kg or 35lbs / 15.9 kg lift capacity (standard, other capacities available as options)
- 20lb/9kg capacity rear trim weight system
- Fully adjustable and modular design
- Heavily reinforced 1050 denier Ballistic nylon construction
- Adjustable OPV puller based on size setting of the BC
- Two zippered utility pockets at the sides
- Adjustable waist panels and sternum strap
- Single or twin tank capability
- Case design that is smaller, lighter and molded from high impact resistant materials
- First stage is coated with flat black chrome plating in order to protect the brass from corroding. A very durable black PVD is used to coat the high use port plugs, to protect from wear and tear and corrosion.
- Inhalation effort control knob for better grip and style
- Personalise your F8 for colour style with a colour kit
- Inhalation diaphragm with improved response and tear strength
- Smaller mouth piece with super soft silicone and colour accented tear resistant “Bite” lugs
- Redesigned poppet with improved tolerances
- Heat sink with improved materials and greater surface area to dissipate cold
- Downstream valve
- Balanced Diaphragm
- Dive/Pre Dive Venturi Control
- Weight: .54 lb. (.26 kg) ( w/o hose)
- Hose Length: 30 in. (.76 m)
When diving, this slimline, easy-to-use pressure gauge is a must-have. A backup analog system is recommended when diving in remote locations or challenging conditions, while some dive computers don’t have air integration, making a pressure gauge essential. Its slim design makes it easy to use and read, without compromising on protection.
Suunto D5 is designed to be so clear and easy-to-use that you can just enjoy and focus on exploring the wonderful underwater world. When not diving, connect wirelessly to Suunto app and receive notifications from the applications you use. Play with style by choosing your favourite colour or just by simply changing the straps to match your looks. Suunto D5 connects your two lives: the adventure under the surface but also the great experiences you can relive and share with your friends afterwards.
The compact Suunto EON Core is a great dive companion whether you are just beginning diving or an active diver exploring new depths. The key details of your dive are easy to read from the clear colour display with large, prominent digits. This fully featured and versatile dive computer is your reliable partner no matter if you’re exploring shipwrecks or admiring the colourful marine life.
The Suunto Tank POD is a wireless tank pressure transmitter that allows you to view current tank pressure with just a glance at your wrist. The Suunto Tank POD is cleaned for oxygen service for added safety when diving with enriched air.
The pairing procedure is very intuitive; just pressurise the system, hold your Suunto D5, Suunto EON Steel, Suunto EON Steel Black or Suunto EON Core close to the Tank POD and after a few seconds a menu pops up on the screen showing the serial number, battery status and the tank pressure.