Overview of products available in this package.
- Designed specifically for women divers
- Patented Adjustable Positioning System (A.P.S.) Track
- Adjustable depth-compensating cummerbund
- Pre-bent welded stainless steel D-rings
- Reinforced contoured shoulders
- QLR4 Integrated Weight System 20 lbs plus dual 5 lbs rear
- Rear inflation bladder provides up to 58 lbs lift
- QLR4 Integrated Weight System
- 20 lbs plus dual 5 lbs rear Generous zippered utility pockets with knife mounts
- Pre-bent welded stainless steel D-rings
- Patented adjustable depth compensating cummerbund
- Streamlined harness with reinforced contoured shoulders
- Padded backpack with lumbar support
HERA SIZE CHART
EXCURSION SIZE CHART
Delta 5 EDX
- Pneumatically balanced all-metal valve
- Dive/pre-dive switch & patented dynamic airflow adjustment control
- Mechanical Purge button for consistent air-flow pressure on during purge
- Nitrox Compatibility – Standard to 40%
- Balanced diaphragm first stage eDX is environmentally sealed and cold-water ready
- Heat Exchanger for Improved cold-water performance
- Ergonomic exhalation venting
- Dimensions (Front Profile) – 2.5 inch diameter (circular)
- Dual-material orthodontic mouthpiece with bite tabs
- Optional Universal Swivel Adapter – the optional Universal Swivel comes separate but can be easily installed with an adjustable torque wrench and 5 min of free time. Instructions are provided
- Pneumatically balanced second stage automatically maintains consistent inhalation effort throughout dive
- Diver adjustable inhalation effort allows the diver to control a desired level of airflow at any time.
- Patented Dynamic Adjustment automatically maintains inhalation effort throughout the dive
- Adjustable Venturi Switch (A.V.S.) for simple dive/pre-dive adjustment
- Inline ball swivel reduces jaw fatigue
- Orthodontic mouthpiece
- Paired with the FDX-i first stageFirst Stage FDX-iThe FDX-i in-line design provides an improved flow rate, greatly reduced weight and more ergonomic port positioning for better hose routing when compared to the classic right angle first stages.
- Precision Cold Forged
- Reduced weight
- Pneumatically balanced – consistent performance at any depth
- Designed to perform to U.S. Navy’s Class A standards at 198 ft
- Demand Valve
- Balancing System
- Integrated Purge Button
- Orthodontic Mouthpiece
- Nitrox Compatibility Standard to 40%
- Weight (without hose) 6 ounces
- Dimensions (front profile) 2.9 inches
- Minimum Cracking Effort 1.1 CIW
- Factory Set Inhalation Effort 1.2—1.4 CIW
When diving, this slimline, easy-to-use pressure gauge is a must-have. A backup analog system is recommended when diving in remote locations or challenging conditions, while some dive computers don’t have air integration, making a pressure gauge essential. Its slim design makes it easy to use and read, without compromising on protection.
STAY CONNECTED IN STYLE
Geo 4.0 has a brand-new stylish and sporty look! It features an updated display area with larger, crisper digits, Oceanic’s patented Dual Algorithm™, 5 optional color straps, and Bluetooth connectivity to all smartphones through the DiverLog+ App for the ultimate mobile experience. New and experienced divers can dive anywhere with Geo 4.0 and stay connected in style.
GEO AIR Bundle
DIVE WIRELESS. TRACK EVERYTHING
The Geo Air has all the features you loved about the Geo 4.0, but now comes with the ability to connect to a transmitter, making the computer air integrated. Through the computer’s programming, the Geo Air can read your general air consumption, and then estimate your remaining air time on a dive, based on the depth that you’re at. This can be a handy feature for any diver, as different dives, depths, locations, and conditions impact the effort required for the dive, making for varying air consumption demands.
VEO 4 Navcon
SLIM AND ACCESSIBLE INTELLIGENCE
An easy-to-use entry-level computer capable of demanding dives, Veo 4.0 is sleek, slim, and packed with features. Bluetooth technology connects any mobile device to the free DiverLog+ App so you can track, manage and share all your dive data on the go pre- and post-dive. Includes Oceanic’s patented Dual Algorithm™ with 4 operating modes, larger digit size, and a 20% slimmer profile so you’re comfortable while exploring the underwater world.