Designed with durability and versatility in mind, the Tanu Dive and Rescue Knife has a corrosion-resistant, blunt tip blade with a brushed stainless-steel finish for salt water adventures big or small. Its burly, rubberized handle provides a secure grip with a finger stop for added safety during each dive. With a long continuous blade, a serrated edge, line cutter, and mountable sheath that can attach to shoulder straps, the Tanu is also a handy cutting tool for fishing, paddling, or rescue. When paired with the optional B.C.D. Adaptor Plate and accessories, this knife can be mounted on virtually any brand of scuba gear for fast access underwater.
Tanu BC Knife with Mount
$99.00 inc GST
- The durable, full tang blade is made with 304 stainless-steel to resist corrosion and the rigors of salt water adventures
- Blunt tip blade won’t puncture inflatables and offers a sharp straight and serrated edge with line cutter – making it a useful multipurpose tool
- Features a rubberized handle for a secure grip and finger stop; use its rounded end as a tank banger for underwater communication
- Included quick-release sheath with removable belt clip is webbing compatible, or use the lanyard hole for tethering to gear
- Available as a kit that includes a B.C.D. Adaptor Plate, zip ties, and mounting bolts to attach the Tanu to a knife mount or inflator hose
|Zone Name||Locations||Shipping Methods||Shipping Class|
|Rest of the word||Everywhere||
There are no reviews yet.