The Oceanic SPX Regulator is simple, dependable and economical. Effortless breathing in a compact design that is extremely tough yet easy to maintain and service. The Oceanic SPX First Stage Regulator is a non-balanced flow by piston designed regulator. This simple yet fail safe design will deliver air even if there is a first stage failure. Manufactured from triple chromed marine grade brass for maximum durability and long life, the first stage has 4 LP ports and 2 HP port with 3/8″ and 7/16″ threads. The LP ports are angled for optimum hose routing and the regulator can be used with Air or Nitrox mixtures up to 40 percent right out of the box. Choose from two first stage configuration options: 232 BAR Yoke or 300 BAR DIN.
- Non-balanced flow by piston designed
- 4 LP ports and 2 HP port
- Nitrox mixtures up to 40 percent right out of the box
- Available in 232 BAR Yoke or 300 BAR DIN.
- Parts for Life program available
- Configured for optimal hose routing