- Rear inflation bladder provides up to 58 lbs lift
- QLR4 Integrated Weight System
- 20 lbs plus dual 5 lbs rear Generous zippered utility pockets with knife mounts
- Pre-bent welded stainless steel D-rings
- Patented adjustable depth compensating cummerbund
- Streamlined harness with reinforced contoured shoulders
- Padded backpack with lumbar support
DELTA 5 EDX
- Pneumatically balanced all-metal valve.
- Dive/pre-dive switch & patented dynamic airflow adjustment control.
- Mechanical Purge button for consistent air-flow pressure on during purge.
- Nitrox Compatibility – Standard to 40%.
- Balanced diaphragm first stage eDX is environmentally sealed and cold-water ready.
- Heat Exchanger for Improved cold-water performance.
- Ergonomic exhalation venting.
- Dimensions (Front Profile) – 2.5 inch diameter (circular).
- Dual-material orthodontic mouthpiece with bite tabs.
- Optional Universal Swivel Adapter – the optional Universal Swivel comes separate but can be easily installed with an adjustable torque wrench and 5 min of free time. Instructions are provided.
- Downstream Demand Valve Design
- Comfortable mouthpiece and lightweight design alleviates jaw fatigue
- Pre-positioned front cover rings, for ease of serviceability
- Diaphragm Surge prevention front cover
- Nitrox Compatible to 40% out of the box
- Free Parts for Life
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Back light LCD Display
- Nitrox 21 – 100%
- WATCH, AIR & NITROX, GAUGE, FREEDIVE Modes
- Wet Activation
- Dual Algorithm
- 300 Hour Battery Life
- 100 Meter Max Depth Rating
- User Replaceable Batteries
- Easy to read measurements in BAR
- Low profile boot for protection
- Includes High pressure hose