- Rear inflation bladder provides up to 58 lbs lift
- QLR4 Integrated Weight System
- 20 lbs plus dual 5 lbs rear Generous zippered utility pockets with knife mounts
- Pre-bent welded stainless steel D-rings
- Patented adjustable depth compensating cummerbund
- Streamlined harness with reinforced contoured shoulders
- Padded backpack with lumbar support
DELTA 5 EDX
- Pneumatically balanced all-metal valve.
- Dive/pre-dive switch & patented dynamic airflow adjustment control.
- Mechanical Purge button for consistent air-flow pressure on during purge.
- Nitrox Compatibility – Standard to 40%.
- Balanced diaphragm first stage eDX is environmentally sealed and cold-water ready.
- Heat Exchanger for Improved cold-water performance.
- Ergonomic exhalation venting.
- Dimensions (Front Profile) – 2.5 inch diameter (circular).
- Dual-material orthodontic mouthpiece with bite tabs.
- Optional Universal Swivel Adapter – the optional Universal Swivel comes separate but can be easily installed with an adjustable torque wrench and 5 min of free time. Instructions are provided.
ALPHA 8 OCCY
- Designed to perform to U.S. Navy’s Class A standards at 198 ft
- Demand Valve
- Balancing System
- Integrated Purge Button
- Orthodontic Mouthpiece
- Nitrox Compatibility Standard to 40%
- Weight (without hose) 6 ounces
- Dimensions (front profile) 2.9 inches
- Minimum Cracking Effort 1.1 CIW
- Factory Set Inhalation Effort 1.2—1.4 CIW
- Easy to read measurements in BAR
- Low profile boot for protection
- Includes High pressure hose
*Not included when upgrading to an air integrated computer or navcon