Designed for the serious recreational diver who is looking for a fully-featured BC the Zeagle Halo is the one for you. The world’s first and only jacket style BC with the patented Ripcord System – the easiest and most reliable weight release system and Personal Fit System (PFS) in the shoulders for versatility and comfort. The PFS allows for a Custom-Fit and lets you change out specific sections of the BC. This fully featured BC comes with an adjustable and compensating cummerbund, two large zippered accessory pockets and seven stainless steel D-rings for all your accessories comprised of 5 x 1.5″ (3.8 cm) and 2 x 1″ (1.54 cm) D-rings. Built to last the Halo is made from 1000 denier with a urethane bladder material, radio frequency (RF) welded seams and the pocket, shoulder, harness, cummerbund mix of 1680D heavy duty, and 420/polyurethane (PU) material.
The new and improved Ripcord Weight Release System with new ergonomic handle design has a 20 lbs. (9 kg) maximum releasable weight capacity with custom made weight pouches and 10 lbs. (4.54 kg) non-releasable trim weight pockets. Dual knife mount positioning and dual retractor mount (left and right) pocket. Adjustable tank band and tank positioning strap for easy attachment to the tank and a carry handle for convenient transport. Buoyancy control is made easy with the right shoulder and rear right overpressure relief/pull dump valves and Zeagle’s BX Power Inflator System with 3/8″ threaded quick-disconnect low pressure hose. The BX power inflator makes preventative maintenance easy with its threaded lower mechanism that allows the attachment of a garden hose for fast and easy inner bladder rinsing. The BX is also connected to a pull dump valve for rapid deflation.
The Halo is equipped with a comfort harness with lumbar support and adjustable inflator retainer. The BCD provides 32 lbs. (14.5 kg) of lift and has a dry weight of 8.2 lbs. (3.76 kg). Getting the perfect fit is enhanced with the BCD’s torso adjustable shoulder straps, adjustable sternum and waist straps. All straps are equipped with squeeze-style” side-release buckles for quick and easy donning and doffing.
- 1000 denier / urethane bladder material and the pocket, shoulder, harness, cummerbund mix of 1680D heavy duty, and 420/PU material.
- New and improved Ripcord® Weight Release System with new ergonomic handle design
- 20 lbs max dumpable weight with custom made weight pouches and 10 lbs non-dumpable weight
- Zeagle Personal Fit System® for easy custom shoulder replacement
- 7 stainless steel d-rings (5×1.50, 2×1 inches), strategically placed
- Dual knife mount positioning and dual retractor mount (left and right) pocket
- Adjustable tank band and tank positioning strap for easy attachment to the tank
- Right shoulder and rear right pull dump
- Comfort harness with lumbar support